CarLotz Regional Hub Store
1821-1831 Gallatin Pike N
Nashville (Madison), TN
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 49,000 SF
- Lot Size:
- 5.32 +/- Acres
- Lease Type:
- Modified NNN
- 10-Year Modified NNN Lease with 10% Increases Every 5 Years, Landlord Only Responsible for Structure Only
- Strong Corporate Guaranty (NASDAQ: LOTZ); 2021 Revenue Projected to be $110 Million
- One of the Fastest Growing Companies in the U.S., 11 Locations with Plans to Add 3-4 Locations Per Quarter for Several Years
- A Multi-State Major Regional Hub Store, 2nd Largest Location in the Company, CarLotz Invests Approximately $750,000 into Each Hub
- The Industry’s Only Consignment-to-Retail Sales Business Model, Projected to Scale Revenue by $1.5 Billion Over 3 Years
- Used Vehicle Resale Market is a Trillion-Dollar Fragmented Market, Top 100 Dealers Only Represent 6% of the Market
- Rapidly Growing Nashville Suburb, 12 Miles Northeast of Downtown Nashville
- Highly Visible to 35,500 Cars/Day Along Primary Commercial Corridor
- Easy Access to I-65 with 108,400 Cars/Day, a Major North/South Highway in the Central U.S.
- Across from Rivergate Mall, a Regional Shopping Destination with 1.16 Million SF and Over 100 Stores/Eateries
- Strong Daytime Population, Over 43,000 Employees within a 5-Mile Radius
- Down the Street from Dollar General’s Corporate Headquarters
- Surrounded by Several K-12 Schools with More Than 12,800 Students
- Just North of Grand Ole Opry and Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center with 4 Million Visitors Annually
- 15 Miles North of Nashville’s International Airport, the 4th Fastest-Growing Airport in the U.S.
- Tax Free State, No State Income Tax in Tennessee
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering