2931 Paxville Hwy.
Manning (Southeast of Columbia), SC
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 4,947 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 1.80 +/- Acres
- Lease Type:
- Absolute NNN
- 15-Year Absolute NNN Lease with 10% Increases Every 5 Years
- Corporate Guaranty, Over 2,795 Locations in 47 States and System-Wide Sales of $13.7 Billion
- 3rd Largest Fast-Food Chain in the U.S. with Average Sales of $8.1 Million Per-Store
- Chick-fil-A has Experienced 52 Consecutive Years of Sales Growth
- Brand New 2022 Build to Suit Construction Featuring Latest Chick-fil-A Prototype with a Double Drive-Thru
- Serving Over 31,000 Residents in Clarendon County, 60 Miles Southeast of Downtown Columbia
- Strategic Freeway Location, Nearest Freeway Store is 45 Miles Away
- Just off I-95 with 30,400 Cars/Day, the Main North/South Highway on the East Coast
- Hard Corner Location at Signalized Intersection, Highly Visible to 15,700 Cars/Day
- Down the Street from High-Volume Walmart Supercenter Anchored Center with 3.1 Million Annual Visitors, the Busiest Center within 30 Miles
- Just North of Lake Marion and Lake Moultrie with Approximately 500,000 Visitors Annually, Largest Lakes in South Carolina
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering