Huey Magoo’s & Sanctuary Medicinals
1260 Beville Rd.
Daytona Beach, FL
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 5,775 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.66 +/- Acres
- Under Contract
- 100% Occupied by Huey Magoo’s and Sanctuary Medicinals, Experienced Operators
- 10-Year Leases with Rental Increases Throughout the Base Term and Options
- New High-Quality Brick/Block Construction, Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- Daytona Beach Attracts Over 10 Million Tourists Annually, World-Renowned Vacation Destination and Beaches
- Over 133,000 Residents in Primary Trade Area, Located in One of the Top 25 Fastest-Growing Metro Areas in the U.S.
- Just West of Avalon Park Daytona, a New 2,600-Acre Community with 10,000 Homes and 1 Million SF of Commercial/Office
- Minutes to Latitude Margaritaville, a New 1,600-Acre Master-Planned Community with 6,900 Homes
- Close Proximity to Daytona International Speedway with Millions of Visitors Annually, Recently Completed a $400 Million Renovation
- Down the Street from a New $200 Million Amazon Distribution Center with 1,000 Employees, Projected to Open in 2023
- 2.5 Miles to Halifax Health Medical Center with 4,000 Employees
- 3.5 Miles to NASCAR’s Headquarters, One Daytona, a New Class-A Mixed-Use Development with 1 Million SF, and Volusia Mall with Millions of Shoppers Annually
- Surrounded by Five College Campuses with 42,000 Students and Several K-12 Schools with
- Highly Visible Along Major Commercial Artery with 32,500 Cars/Day
- Easy Access to I-95 with 113,000 Cars/Day, the Main North/South Highway on the East Coast
- Immediate Proximity to Walmart Supercenter, Sam’s Club, Publix
- Strong Daytime Population, More Than 84,000 Employees within a 5-Mile Radius
- 2.5 Miles to Daytona Beach International Airport with 11,316 Employees, Offering Daily Service on Delta, American Airlines, and Jet Blue
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.