10121 S Enos Lane & 13547 BV Lake CT Taft
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 15,000 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 6.87 +/- Acres
- Lease Type:
- Absolute NNN
- New 10-Year Absolute NNN Lease with 1.5% Annual Increases
- Strong Corporate Guaranty, Tenant Recent Extended Lease Early
- Industry Leader Providing Artificial Lift Products and Services for the Global Oil and Gas Industry
- Over 95% of New Wells will Require an Artificial Lift
- Bakersfield Service Center is the Only Location Serving the Pacific Region
- Recently Awarded a Multi-Year Contract to Provide Pumping-Unit Field Services for Kern Oil Giant California Resources Corp.
- In the Heart of Kern River Oil Field, 5th Largest Oil Production in the U.S. and Accounts for 71% of California’s Annual Oil Production
- Strategic Location, Oil and Gas Directly Employs 12% of the Kern County Workforce
- Just off Interstate 5, the Most Traveled North/South Highway on the West Coast
- Centrally Located Between Sequoia National Park and Los Padres National Forest with Millions of Annual Visitors
- Minutes to Buena Vista Aquatic Recreation Area with 213,000 Annual Visitors
- 2 Miles to Recently Built Kern County Raceway Park
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering