Sleep Outfitters & Buff City Soap
7960 Mall Rd.
Florence (Cincinnati, OH MSA), KY
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 5,946 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.88 +/- Acres
- 10-Year Leases with 10% Increases Every 5 Years
- Sleep Outfitters is a Relocation of a High-Performing Store
- Tempur Sealy (NYSE: TPX) Owns Sleep Outfitters, No Debt on Sleep Outfitters’ Balance Sheet
- Buff City Soap Plans to Expand to 1,000 Stores Over the Next 5 Years, Average Store Does Approximately $570,000 in Sales
- Brand New High-Quality Construction, Minimal Landlord Responsibilities
- Serving Over 135,000 Residents in Growing Trade Area
- Average Household Income Exceeds $86,000 within 3 Miles and $95,000 within 5 Miles
- Highly Visible to 40,200 Cars/Day Along Major Retail Corridor
- Just Off I-71/75 with 144,000 Cars/Day, Direct Access to Downtown Cincinnati and Louisville
- Outparcel to Florence Mall, the Largest Mall in Northern Kentucky with Millions of Shoppers Annually
- Across from a New Kroger Marketplace Anchored Center with 6.3 Million Shoppers Annually
- Strong Daytime Population, Over 73,500 Employees within a 5-Mile Radius
- Close Proximity to Northern Kentucky Industrial Park, Home to 900 Companies with 25,000 Employees
- Minutes to St. Elizabeth Florence Hospital, One of the Largest in the Region
- 3.5 Miles to Churchill Downs Turfway Park, Currently Undergoing $100 Million Renovation
- Surrounded by Several K-12 Schools with Over 10,100 Students
- Just South of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport with 12,682 Employees, the Fastest-Growing Cargo Airport in the U.S.
- Amazon is Developing a 3 Million SF Aviation Hub on 1,129 Acres at the Airport
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering