1216 Hampton Ave.
St. Louis, MO
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 1,095 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.49 +/- Acres
- Lease Type:
- Under Contract
- Rare 15-Year Lease with 10% Increases Every 5 Years
- Corporate Guaranty, Investment Grade Credit Tenant Rated BBB+ by S&P
- Brand New Construction with a Drive-Thru, Limited Landlord Responsibilities
- Over 402,000 Residents in Urban Infill Trade Area
- Average Household Income Exceeds $84,000 within 3-Mile Radius
- Highly Visible to 42,500 Cars/Day Along Major North/South Artery
- Easy Access to I-64 with 150,000 Cars/Day, 6 Miles to Downtown St. Louis with 28.2 Million Annual Visitors
- Adjacent to 6th Most Visited U.S. Urban Park with 13 Million Visitors Annually
- Down the Street from Award-Winning Upscale Residential Developments with 400 Residences
- Strong Daytime Population, Over 277,600 Employees within 5 Miles
- Close Proximity to SSM Health Medical Campus and the 230-Acre Washington University Medical Center, Home to Some of the Top Ranked Hospitals in the U.S.
- Walking Distance to St. Louis Community College with 8,207 Students and Minutes to Washington University with 15,155 Students
- Surrounded by Several K-12 Schools with More Than 8,000 Students
- Just South of the St. Louis Zoo with 3 Million Visitors Annually
- Hub for Walkable Neighborhoods, Location Will Benefit from Significant Foot Traffic
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering