Starbucks, Kay Jewelers & Jimmy John’s
1605 N Jackson St.
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 5,800 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 0.927 +/- Acres
- 100% Occupied by Starbucks, Kay Jewelers, and Jimmy John’s
- 10-Year Leases with Increases Every 5 Years
- New 2018 Construction with a Drive-Thru
- Minimal Landlord Responsibilities, 20-Year Roof Warranty
- Starbucks Performing Well-Above Average, No Early Termination Clause
- Centrally Located Between Nashville and Chattanooga
- Serving Over 96,000 Residents in Franklin and Coffee Counties
- Highly Visible to 22,710 Cars/Day Along Major Commercial Corridor
- Directly Across from Publix (Opened 2018), Big Lots, Petsmart, Harbor Freight, JCPenney, Hibbett Sports, and Others
- Surrounded by National Retailers Including Walmart, Lowe’s, Kroger, Aldi, and Food Lion
- Strong Daytime Population, Down the Street from Tennova Healthcare and Several K-12 Schools
- Close Proximity to Arnold Air Force Base with Over 2,400 Employees, Home to the Largest Flight Simulation Complex in the World (AEDC)
- Less than 1 Mile to Tullahoma Regional Airport with 30,000 Flights Annually
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering