Starbucks Strip Center
US Highway 64 & W. Williams St.
Apex (Raleigh MSA), NC
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 17,416 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 3.31 +/- Acres
- Not Available
- 100% Occupied by National and Regional Tenants
- 10-Year Leases with Rental Increases Throughout the Base Term
- Brand New 2020 Construction with a Starbucks Drive-Thru
- Over 130,000 Residents in Primary Trade Area, 15 Miles West of Downtown Raleigh
- Surrounded by Several Large Residential Developments with Over 3,000 Single-Family Homes and Multifamily Units Currently Under Construction
- Apex is One of the Fastest Growing Suburbs in the U.S.
- Average Household Income Exceeds $127,000 in 1, 3, and 5 Miles
- Highly Visible to 48,600 Cars/Day Along Major Thoroughfare
- Hard Corner Location at Signalized Intersection
- Easy Access to All Major Arteries within the Raleigh/Durham MSA, Including US Route 64, I-540, and NC Route 55
- Primary Retail Corridor, Surrounded by Super Target, Home Depot, Lowe’s, TJ Maxx, HomeGoods, Kohl’s, Regal Cinemas, Dick’s, Lifetime Fitness and Dozens More
- Close Proximity to North Carolina State University with 35,479 Students and 9,101 Employees
- Minutes to Duke University (15,892 Students) and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (29,469 Students)
- Strong Daytime Population, Over 38,000 Employees within 5 Miles
- South of the 7,000-Acre Research Triangle Park, the Largest in the U.S. and Home to 50,000 Employees and 10,000 Contractors
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering