4227 S Michigan St.
South Bend, IN
- Cap Rate:
- Rentable SQFT:
- 3,541 SF
- Year Built:
- Lot Size:
- 1.77 +/- Acres
- Lease Type:
- Absolute NNN
- Under Contract
- 15 Years Remaining with 10% Increases Every 5 Years
- Absolute NNN with No Landlord Responsibilities
- Rare Corporate Guaranty (NASDAQ: WEN), 6,800 Locations with $1.71 Billion in Revenue
- 44-Year Operating History at this Proven Location, Upward Trending Year-Over-Year Sales
- Wendy’s has Reported Ten Consecutive Years of Same-Store Sales Growth in the U.S.
- Ranked #2 Fast-Food Hamburger Chain in the U.S. based on System-wide Sales, Only Behind McDonald’s
- Recent Lease Extension with Teachers Credit Union ATM, In Operation Since 2002
- All-Brick Building with a Drive-Thru on a 1.77-Acre Oversized Lot
- Serving Over 133,000 Residents in Established Trade Area
- Highly Visible to Over 42,700 Cars/Day Along Two Major Arteries
- Dense Retail Corridor, Surrounded by a Walmart Supercenter, Target, Menards, Lowe’s, Kroger, Aldi, TJ Maxx, Bed Bath, and Kohl’s
- Close Proximity to Notre Dame University with 8,632 Students, Ivy Tech Community College with 8,147 Students, and Indiana University South Bend with 5,091 Students
- Strong Daytime Population, Over 62,000 Employees within a 5-Mile Radius
- Minutes to New $400 Million Four Winds Casino with Over 2 Million Visitors Annually
Registration/Client LoginLost Password?
In order to view the Marketing Package and join our distribution list, please complete the fields below.
Previous Offering Next Offering